|Journal of Virological Sciences|
Current Issue :
2018-3-1, Vol: , Issue:
pISSN : 1685-1687
ISSUES : 2 issues per year
PUBLISHER : ...
Journal of Virological Sciences is a biannualy peer reviewed journal by ....
JVS. Year: 2018, Volume: 3, Issue: 1
- Molecular characterization of foot and mouth disease virus (O-EA3) isolated during 2016 outbreak in Egypt
- Genetic characterization of rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus from naturally-infected rabbits in Sharkia governorate, Egypt
- Sensitivity of Real Time –PCR in comparison with conventional methods for detection of AI virus
- Identification and Molecular Characterization of a Phytoplasma Associated With Lemon Witches’-Broom in Egypt
- Different culturing systems of IBV-Eg-F170-2015 strain of Egypt variant 2 infectious bronchitis virus
- Molecular detection and phylogenetic analysis of sheep pox virus in El Menofiya Governorate.
- Effect of methanolic-extracted green tea on hepatitis A virus and its usage in clearing the virus from drinking Water
- Identification, characterization and ultrastructure aspects of Alfalfa mosaic virus infecting potato
(Solanum tuberosum L.) in Egypt